Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to Play With Your Fin Fin Friend and other toy articles

How to Play With Your Fin Fin Friend

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 09:30 AM PDT

Fin Fin Friends are the latest electronic pets created for your children. These cute and affordable fish come with their own play environment and they can be linked together for even more fun. Send your Fin Fin Friend down the slide and into the small water pool and watch them come to life with lights, sounds and plenty of fun.

MobiGo Touch Learning System

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 07:45 AM PDT

The MobiGo Touch Learning System was given to my son as a birthday gift on his fourth birthday by his grandparents. Amongst all the toys he received he claims that this is his favorite but then again he says the same for all his toys) He's dubbed the toy his iPhone since he has been quite taken with mine. The MobiGo Touch with its QWERTY keyboard and touch screen was definitely a good pick for my geeky 4 year old.

Squinkies Gumball Surprise Playhouse

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 07:42 AM PDT

With Squinkies Gumball Surprise Playhouse you can now bring the fun and captivation of those gumball machines that kids love to your home. The sight of gumball machines in the mall or other places can perk up any kid and personally they take me back to my own childhood days. Now you can bring your own gumball machine home with Squinkies Surprise Playhouse.

Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Are Hot Toys in 2010

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 06:25 AM PDT

Finding the right toy for the children on your shopping list can be hard and Sing-A-Ma-Jigs are the kind of toy that everyone will love. Each is a different color and sings a different song so people will be able to collect the whole set.

Vtech Kidizoom Pro Digital Camera

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 03:30 PM PDT

Do you have a child in the family with creative skills? Would you like to encourage and develop these important skills? If the answer is yes you might what to consider getting them the Vtech Kidizoom Pro digital camera.

Significance of Illustrations in Children's Books

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 02:09 PM PDT

Illustrations are actually the literature that is visualized as images and pictures. When cartoon or animation illustrations are considered, they are the simple images that are capable of absorbing the idea of the texts and deliver the right message in the right manner to the children.

Buy Now - LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 01:17 PM PDT

If you're a Star Wars fan this is LEGO'S Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon building set that is sure to excite and please the greatest of fans. This would surely be a wow type present for any youngster for any occasion.

My Pillow Pets Cozy Cow Review

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 11:37 AM PDT

There are always going to be some fantastic stuffed animals to choose from. One of the best types you can purchase has to be the My Pillow Pets Brand, with My Pillow Pets Cozy Cow one of the funnest options on the market.

A Review of the My Pillow Pets Cow Product Line

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 11:28 AM PDT

Are you trying to find a new and unique stuffed animal that will be a very popular gift for children? If you are, I would encourage you to look at the My Pillow Pets Product line, and in particular, the My Pillow Pets Cow. Here is a brief review of that product.

Different My Pillow Pets Cow Options

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 11:13 AM PDT

Are you someone who is looking for a special stuffed animal to give as a gift? If you are, one of your best options would have to be the My Pillow Pets Cow and here is why.

Top Christmas Toys For 2010

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 11:11 AM PDT

Christmas is three months away. Has it even crossed your mind yet? It seems like every year, the Christmas jeer starts earlier and earlier.

Kung Zhu Battle Arena Toy

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 11:00 AM PDT

Last year, Go Go pet hamsters were amongst the list of best selling toys on the market. In 2010, we have seen a new breed of toy hamsters take over the market. These are the Special Forces and the Ninja Warriors. These fighting hamsters can now take on each other in the ultimate proving ground for hamsters - The Kung Zhu Battle Arena. In this article, we will take a look at what the Kung Zhu Battle Arena is and what it will offer users.

Different My Pillow Pets Alligator Options

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 10:50 AM PDT

Are you looking for a fun but unique stuffed animal idea? If you are why not a stuffed toy alligator? One of the best and most fun options available would have to be the My Pillow Pets Alligator.

My Pillow Pets Alli Alligator Review

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 10:32 AM PDT

There are some really fun stuffed animals becoming popular this year. Have you heard about the My Pillow Pets Product line? If you haven't I would suggest reading about the My Pillow Pets Alli Alligator toy.

No comments: